The top 11 reasons why Mike Dale Drum Studio’s provides Utah with the best drum instruction:
1. FREE introductory lesson. (This allows you to come see the studios and meet the staff.)
2. Lessons are taught on acoustic drums. (Some studios use electric drums per sound restraints. That is similar to learning piano on a keyboard, it lacks touch.)
3. 4 locations to choose from! (Sandy/ Draper, Cottonwood Heights and Lehi.)
4. Fully equipped, state-of-the-art-studios. (Our studio’s are located in professional establishments with sound treated rooms.)
5. Affordable pricing. (Browse through “New To Drums” to learn about all of the extra features built in to our curriculum.)
6. All ages, levels and styles are taught. (i.e. Rock, Jazz, Funk, Latin, Alternative and much more.)
7. Month to month enrollment. (We do NOT require contracts or direct deposit like other studios and we offer makeups!)
8. Two recitals a year for all ages, styles and levels. (Students also get to perform at the recital with their own band or bands they have worked with in our Master Classes.) NO EXTRA CHARGE!
9. Multiple student scheduling. (Many students have siblings that take other music lessons at the same time.)
10. Students get to learn how to play to their favorite music.
11. Key segments are recorded in HD upon request.
"I can’t fully express the impact Mike Dale has had on our family. Two of our children took lessons from Mike. One has since become a drum teacher himself and the other had extraordinary experiences in high school because of her work with Mike. Not only is Mike a master teacher of drum skills, but a master teacher of life skills to young people. He knows how to motivate, encourage, and enhance self-esteem. He genuinely cares about the “whole child” I would recommend any parents who want their children to learn about music and life to take lessons from Mike."
- Karla Huntsman
"We have had a terrific experience working with Mike Dale. He was always a great teacher for our son and most important a great role model. We our very grateful for Mike’s talents and how he was able to pass them on so effortlessly."
- Peggy B.
"Mike helped our son in so many ways. Mike always set a great example and used drums to build our sons self-esteem."
- S. Allred